January 20, 2019
God’s Design for the Church – Blueprint 3
God’s Design for the Church – 1 Timothy 1:12-17
- Where’s the balance between seeing ourselves as “chief of sinners” versus “saints in Christ” and how do we keep that balance?
- Which is better, to be saved as a child and be spared a sinful past or to be saved after years of sin?
- How can a person who seems to be “forgiven little” grow to “love much” (Luke 7:36-50)?
- Why do you think we struggle so much with being truthful and authentic with people versus the need to put on an act? What does this reveal about our hearts?
- How does the truth of the gospel free us to tell people the truth about ourselves and boast in our weaknesses?
- Where is God inviting you humble yourself and experience his grace?