October 28, 2018
Colossians – To The Center – Part 7
Colossians – Practical – showing love
- How does understanding God chose us, made us holy and loves us deeply, motivate us to serve Him?
2. Does compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience, forbearance, and forgiveness come
naturally? Why not?
3. How do we learn to express compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience, forbearance,
and forgiveness in a more natural way?
4. Which one of the articles of spiritual clothing in question #3 is God inviting you to grow in?
5. What other Scriptures talk about the peace of God and how is it emphasized in those passages?
6. What can we do to make the Word of God feel more at home in our lives?
7. Three times in three verses Paul stresses the importance of thanksgiving, gratitude,
gratefulness. What is the reason this is so significant?